Muffin recipe, or 레시피, or ricetta 🙂
This is a combination of a few recipes, because I am not a great cook, so I had to adjust things a bit. It makes a dozen decent-sized muffins that are not too sweet, which can be perfect for breakfast, which is 아침식사 and la colazione.
- 1 ½ cups flour
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ⅓ cup oil
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup of milk (then add more as you mix)
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract (imitation is fine)
- frozen blueberries, anywhere from 6-8 per muffin
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease up your muffin pan.
- Add ingredients to a large bowl.
- Mix with electric mixer until well mixed. If too lumpy/hard, add more milk.
- Pour a little batter in each muffin cup, to cover the bottom.
- Add blueberries.
- Cover blueberries with more muffin batter.
- Top with raspberry or blueberry or sugar or nothing.
- Heat 15-20 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
I forgot to take photos after I had cooked them, so here is a photo representation of what I really wish my muffins would look like:
Beautiful, right?! 🤣
Okay, well. Enjoy your muffins if you follow this recipe.
I took a photo. There were still quite a few:
Okay, cool. Catch you later!
안녕! Bye! Ciao!